:: Flying Way ::

:: Flying Way :: (https://www.flyingway.com/vb/index.php)
-   هندسة وصيانة الطائرات Engineering & Aircraft Maintenance (https://www.flyingway.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   F-15 Secondary Power System(sps (https://www.flyingway.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1666)

bzeem 01-05-2006 11:19 PM

F-15 Secondary Power System(sps

THE F-15 AIRCRAFT HAS A SECONDRAY POWER SYSTEM TO START BOTH ENGINES
THIS SYSTEM CONSISTS OF FOUR MAJOR COMPONENT
  1. JET FUEL STARTER
  2. CENTERAL GEARBOX
  3. RIGHT AIRFRAME MOUNTED ACCESSORY DRIVE
  4. LEFT AIRFRAME MOUNTED ACCESSORY DRIVE

AboAyoob 02-05-2006 01:25 AM

مشاركة: F-15 Secondary Power System(sps

ترجمة . . .
تمتلك طائرات ف 15
نظام ثانوي لتشغيل المحركات
وهذا النظام مكون من 4 أجزاء أساسية
1- مضخات وقود تشغيل المحرك
2- صندوق مسننات يحتوي على مسننات مركزيه لنظام التشغيل هذا
3- صندوق مسننات لتوابع نظام التشغيل في الجزء الأيمن من جسم الطائرة
3- صندوق مسننات لتوابع نظام التشغيل في الجزء الأيسر من جسم الطائرة

شكرا لك أخ bzeem
لكن ياريت تشرح لنا متى يحتاج الطيار أنه يفعل هذا النظام
أو بالانجليزية
When should you relight both engines?

After engine flamed out

Or after engine serge

bzeem 03-05-2006 12:25 AM

The F-15 Aircraft Has Two Pratt&whitney F100-pw-220 Engines ,each

Engine Has 24000lbs Of Thrust,the Engines Need The Secondray Power System To Start Them.the Starting Procedure Will Be As Follows:
In The Air Craft Cockpit There Is A Handle Called Jfs Handle And It Has To Positions,the Pilot Pulls The Handle To The First Position This Action Releases A Hydraulic Pressure From One Of The Two Hydraulic Accumulators Located Under A Certain Panel In The Aircraft,this Hydraulic Pressure Turns A Component On Top Of The Centeral Gearbox One Of The Major Components I Mentioned In The Previouse Article,this Component In Turn Couples The Right Hand Airframe Mounted Accessory Drive Which Is Connected To The Right Engine Through A Power Ntake Of Shaft Which Turns The Engine To A Self Sustaining Speed 40 To 43 % Rpm Then The Major Component Called A Jet Fuel Strter Will Decelerate To Idle Waiting For The Pilt To Select The Left Engine By A Finger Lift In The Throttle Quadrant By Doing That The Left Hand Airframe Mounted Accessory Drive Will Engage The Left Engine Through A Power Take Of Shaft This Action Turns The Engine To A Self Sustaining Speed 40 To 43% Rpm Then The Jet Fuel Starter Will Shut Down Automatically Leaving The Engines Running And Both Engines Will In Reverse Drive The Right And Left Hand Airframe Monted Accessory Drives Because Those Amads Have A Utility Pump,power Contrlo Pump These ***** Have A Hydraulic Flude Which Control All Flight Controls ,speed Brake And Normal Brakes, Etc.. ,also Each Amad Has An Integrated Drive Generator Which Run And Control The Electrical System Circuits. This Briefly How The System Works ,i Will Explain Each System In Details With System Schematic Digrams And Pictures, As Soon I Have A Chance.

mechanic 07-05-2006 07:45 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

thank u bazeem

this realy a complex system & very powerful one

here is a question ...plz

how much is the pressure at the F-15 Hydrulic sustem?

thanx agine

bzeem 08-05-2006 11:41 PM

Hi mechanic
the hydraulic pressure is 2550 to 3250 psi

المحرك النفاث 31-05-2009 01:46 AM

رد: F-15 Secondary Power System(sps

thanks

i know the system for sps

i am tecnichen jet engine

i have engine run

thank you agine

libyan-ame 31-05-2009 01:21 PM

شكرا لك أخي الكريم على هذه المعلومات

بالفعل نظام جديدي بالنسبة لي

تحياتي

yasin2006 31-05-2009 01:40 PM

شكرا على المعلومات كابتن تقبل مروري

engine747 17-01-2011 01:18 AM

يوجد فني معروف في قاعدة الظهران يمدحونه في مجال تخصصه في sps واذا ماخاب ضني اسمه موفق

الساعة الآن 06:34 AM.