:: Flying Way ::

:: Flying Way :: (https://www.flyingway.com/vb/index.php)
-   الدعم الفني - طلبات واستفسارات      (https://www.flyingway.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   اريد افضل المواصفات لاتمكن من تشغيل فلايت سمليتر (https://www.flyingway.com/vb/showthread.php?t=135225)

FOFOF 08-05-2013 07:32 PM

اريد افضل المواصفات لاتمكن من تشغيل فلايت سمليتر

السلام عليكم
اخواني الاعضاء لكم كل تحية وتقدير

ارجو افادتي ونصيحتي لشراء جهاز كمبيوتر وكتابة المواصفات المطلوبة للجهاز مثل كرت الشاشة والسرعه والمعالج وكل هذه الامور لاتمكن من تشغيل لعبة fligt simulator x gold edition على اكمل وجه حيث يهمني وضوح الجرافيكس والصوت والسرعه وعدم التقطيع في الاون لاين لانني لا املك اي معلومات او خبرة وشكرا

محمد احمد عسيري 08-05-2013 07:42 PM

هالموضوع يفيدك

سلسلة شرح القطع ( Hardware) لـ Flight Simulator

FOFOF 08-05-2013 07:48 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة محمد احمد عسيري (المشاركة 1304160)

الف شكر لك يا ابن الاكارم
ياخوي محمد عسيري

usama_prof 15-05-2013 11:06 AM

That's since 2007.Now it's 2013
CPU:Sandy Bridge Intel core i7 2600k Or Ivy Bridge Intel core i7 3770K

Note: You should Overclock your CPU to 4.5 or higher So you will need water cooling buy as expensive as you can afford
GPU: Nvidia GTX X70 or X80 Like GTX 670 Or GTX 680
Ram :2x4 GB with 1600 MHZ
Mother Board from your choice I recommend Gigabyte
Case: It is better to get a full tower case so you can insert some fans for your air flow system ( Essential for over clocking )
Build your PC and install Nvidia inspector and Tweak it. Then Tweak your FSX.cfg file
You will get FSX Nirvana as they call it on Avsim
Note: the new generation of Intel CPU's THE HASWELL will be released the next month.So you could wait until it's tested on FSX
Sorry I don't have an arabic Key Board and I did not want to write in Franco Arab. I just wanted to help
When you are done building your pc I can lead you to the tweaking guides
here is the link of Avsim Hardware forum
Hardware & Operating Systems Discussions - The AVSIM Community

FOFOF 16-05-2013 02:42 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة usama_prof (المشاركة 1305027)
That's since 2007.Now it's 2013

CPU:Sandy Bridge Intel core i7 2600k Or Ivy Bridge Intel core i7 3770K
Note: You should Overclock your CPU to 4.5 or higher So you will need water cooling buy as expensive as you can afford
GPU: Nvidia GTX X70 or X80 Like GTX 670 Or GTX 680
Ram :2x4 GB with 1600 MHZ
Mother Board from your choice I recommend Gigabyte
Case: It is better to get a full tower case so you can insert some fans for your air flow system ( Essential for over clocking )
Build your PC and install Nvidia inspector and Tweak it. Then Tweak your FSX.cfg file
You will get FSX Nirvana as they call it on Avsim
Note: the new generation of Intel CPU's THE HASWELL will be released the next month.So you could wait until it's tested on FSX
Sorry I don't have an arabic Key Board and I did not want to write in Franco Arab. I just wanted to help
When you are done building your pc I can lead you to the tweaking guides
here is the link of Avsim Hardware forum

Hardware & Operating Systems Discussions - The AVSIM Community

شكرا جزيلا اخي الكريم

ولكن كم تكلفة هذه القطع بالدولار وشكرا
تحياتي لك

usama_prof 16-05-2013 02:49 PM

الاسعار اكيد هتختلف من بلد لبلد. اسال عن القطع دي في بلدك في محلات بيع الكمبيوتر. عموما لو عايز تعرف الاسعر بالدولار ممكن تشوف موقع امازون. وعلي فكره الجهاز في النهايه هيكون غالي.امر الله

FOFOF 17-05-2013 10:25 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة usama_prof (المشاركة 1305182)
الاسعار اكيد هتختلف من بلد لبلد. اسال عن القطع دي في بلدك في محلات بيع الكمبيوتر. عموما لو عايز تعرف الاسعر بالدولار ممكن تشوف موقع امازون. وعلي فكره الجهاز في النهايه هيكون غالي.امر الله

شكرا

وراح أتاكد من موقع أمازون

الساعة الآن 09:56 AM.