درجة الضيافة

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 23 - 08 - 2005
المشاركات: 65
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 233
نواف مازال في بداية الطريق
افتراضي رد: (حصري ) كيف تصنع مقصورتك الخاصة (اهداء للأعضاء الراغبين بصناعة المقصورة البيتية )

Had the good fortune of being asked to assist in the creation of a Flightdeck for a major motion picture being shot in my area. Working with the pros has been a serious "Eye Opener" for sure. The past week I have had to focus on this project as shooting starts in a few days and there is alot to be done. Here, Kirk (Head Production Person) checks on some of the fittings.

Here is are a few Flightdeck Solutions created panels designed to mimic the Gulfstream. Our end was to provide the Panels for the Overhead, Pedestal, Glare, Sides etc.. In the background on the table you can see the Pedestal section. We used alot of real aircraft parts to outfit these pieces. Special thanks to Steve for all his help on this. As usual, Steve rolled up his sleeves and made this come together.

Here is the lower Overhead section.

This is Peter C. This gentleman is the one I am working directly with to fabricate the panels he needs. Peter has been working on the Main Instrument Panels (MIPs) as well as all the details. Peter has done a great deal of work for Hollywood. The most recent example is in the new Harrison Ford film "K-19". Peter created numerous props seen in that film.

Peter checks the fit on the FDS Center Pedestal.

Trial fitting the overhead sections.

Peter with the MIP section. This is a work of art. He has created analog gauges for the entire layout and they are operated by himself via remote control.

The MIP section staring to take shape. All aluminum design.

More of the MIP.

The front view. Interesting in that they have to make numerous sections removable in order to film different angles. They also want to be able to change this aircraft appearance to look like a Lear.

The cabin section is raised into the air in order to shoot with proper background. (clouds and sky)
l
The interior.

نواف غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس