درجة الضيافة

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 23 - 08 - 2005
المشاركات: 65
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 233
نواف مازال في بداية الطريق
افتراضي رد: (حصري ) كيف تصنع مقصورتك الخاصة (اهداء للأعضاء الراغبين بصناعة المقصورة البيتية )

Here is an update shot fresh from Lambis who is working with me on the B777 Throttle Housing Kit for Flightdeck Solutions (FDS). Having Lambis working on this with me has been such a pleasure as he is an excellent builder and has brought a great deal to this particular project. Lambis has already trial fitted the Toggle guards and Fuel Toggles. The entire top surface is made up of NOVA parts including hte Vertical Guards on either side of the Fuel toggles.

A close up of Lambis' handiwork on the aft end of the setup.

A top view showing the overall look. Naturally the internal mechanics are going to be a challenge but Lambis and I a working on the B777 Throttle Handles (Grips) and should have something to show on that in the next few weeks. You can expect to see Throttle Housing kits like this for the B777/747/737 over the next few months. Sam is all set to work on the B737 setup and Nihad has already shown the B747! Being surrounded by talented builders makes this alot easier than I thought. Thanks guys!

You can expect to see Throttle Housing kits like this for the B777/747/737 over the next few months. Sam is all set to work on the B737 setup and Nihad has already shown the B747! Being surrounded by talented builders makes this alot easier than I thought. Thanks guys!
نواف غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس