مشرف سابق للمنتدى ..

تاريخ التسجيل: 20 - 08 - 2007
الدولة: Dhahran KSA
العمر: 37
المشاركات: 877
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 4 مرة في 3 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 533
FS-Master يستحق الثقة والتقديرFS-Master يستحق الثقة والتقديرFS-Master يستحق الثقة والتقديرFS-Master يستحق الثقة والتقديرFS-Master يستحق الثقة والتقديرFS-Master يستحق الثقة والتقديرFS-Master يستحق الثقة والتقديرFS-Master يستحق الثقة والتقديرFS-Master يستحق الثقة والتقديرFS-Master يستحق الثقة والتقديرFS-Master يستحق الثقة والتقدير
FS-Master FS-Master غير متواجد حالياً
.. خبير FSX
مشرف سابق للمنتدى ..

الصورة الرمزية FS-Master

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 20 - 08 - 2007
الدولة: Dhahran KSA
العمر: 37
المشاركات: 877
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 4 مرة في 3 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 533
FS-Master يستحق الثقة والتقديرFS-Master يستحق الثقة والتقديرFS-Master يستحق الثقة والتقديرFS-Master يستحق الثقة والتقديرFS-Master يستحق الثقة والتقديرFS-Master يستحق الثقة والتقديرFS-Master يستحق الثقة والتقديرFS-Master يستحق الثقة والتقديرFS-Master يستحق الثقة والتقديرFS-Master يستحق الثقة والتقديرFS-Master يستحق الثقة والتقدير
افتراضي رد: قوي لغتك الانجليزية مع أعضاء المنتدى

Hey everybody

I think this is my first Participation out of the Flight Simulator Forum LOL

once ive seen this topic it really attracts me to participate here

I beleive that English now days becomming more and more popular in the whole world cos its easy to be learned and to spoke for everybody

and my situation encuraging me to speak English for most of the time cos i am living and studying at King Fahad University of Petroleum and Minerals ( KFUPM) , so we r studying there all in English nothing else from Engineering to Management

But for Everybody here im not better than u im still the same of most of u ( if not less ) im learning and developing and with the expierince im doing better than before

i really appriciate what u ve done Mr: BahrainATC for encouraging our forum Members to Participate here and to exchange expirinces and also its a very creative way to get known a lot about everybody here in terms of using english

thanks again for this topic and from now on i will share my experince with everyone here so that make my experince and urs as well to get better

if anybody here has something to say about what ive writtin above please feel free to type it

Regards,,,
التوقيع  FS-Master

SVA1338 *** SMY036 *** KAC054 *** UPS3018
FS-Master غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس