مشرف سابق

تاريخ التسجيل: 07 - 05 - 2007
الدولة: jeddah & cairo
العمر: 36
المشاركات: 1,579
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 523
MoHaB يستحق الثقة والتقديرMoHaB يستحق الثقة والتقديرMoHaB يستحق الثقة والتقديرMoHaB يستحق الثقة والتقديرMoHaB يستحق الثقة والتقديرMoHaB يستحق الثقة والتقديرMoHaB يستحق الثقة والتقديرMoHaB يستحق الثقة والتقديرMoHaB يستحق الثقة والتقديرMoHaB يستحق الثقة والتقديرMoHaB يستحق الثقة والتقدير
MoHaB MoHaB غير متواجد حالياً
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية MoHaB

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 07 - 05 - 2007
الدولة: jeddah & cairo
العمر: 36
المشاركات: 1,579
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 523
MoHaB يستحق الثقة والتقديرMoHaB يستحق الثقة والتقديرMoHaB يستحق الثقة والتقديرMoHaB يستحق الثقة والتقديرMoHaB يستحق الثقة والتقديرMoHaB يستحق الثقة والتقديرMoHaB يستحق الثقة والتقديرMoHaB يستحق الثقة والتقديرMoHaB يستحق الثقة والتقديرMoHaB يستحق الثقة والتقديرMoHaB يستحق الثقة والتقدير
Welcome رد: احلى واروع تقرير لاول رحلة A380 Fly Emirates

from my seat

As per my last A380 flight, push took me by surprise, you don’t feel it, you only notice it if you happen to be looking out of the window at the time!

A short taxi out

and a long takeoff run wheels were up at 11:20, a small amount of applause could be head through out the cabin. The guy from Engine Alliance was behind me in 23B so I guess he was happy.

Climb seemed very slow, much slower than my SQ380 flight, so much so I did wonder if we were in fact climbing……………… thankfully we were!

Once the seat belt sign was extinguished that was it, the madness began, people all over the place, cameras out again, the rear bar area was packed, it’s a great place to hang out and much more user friendly than the VS area. I imagine it’s fantastic at night when the mood lighting is on, Roni has been commissioned to report on this on the return night flight.

The curtain divides have arrows on to show where to open

Here are a few pictures of the bar area:-

Me before it was set up

Seating in the bar area

EK top brass!

Door

Menu

Meal service began around 1pm Dubai time, I say 1pm, it depends where you were sat on the plane, some areas had finished their meals before others had received starters.

I took the Lamb with a salad to start, both were excellent as was the chocolate tart which followed, not good for my wedding diet though!

I chose the Californian Ridge red, an excellent choice which I stuck with through out the flight, very drinkable.
التوقيع  MoHaB
MoHaB غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس