تاريخ التسجيل: 06 - 11 - 2007
الدولة: Dbbay
المشاركات: 56
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 207
EK 30 مازال في بداية الطريق
افتراضي رد: طيران الاتحاد خطوة ب خطوة

هذا نفس OK guys, I've done my best to come out with the latest images of the tests..Here are the psychomotor test images..They're not exact and the graphics kida sux, but they'll give you a clear picture of what's coming..I'll also give a brief description about each test..Purpose why I am placing this here is coz I want more people to feel how I felt like passing it..So you guys get more time to practise

The test consists of 5 parts..Each part has it's own specialty which will be tested against you..Psychomotor test is performed to identify the true talent within a normal human being indicating how close does he has the abilities to become a pilot..This test is divided into 5 parts..

Part1:

This looks easy, but is actually very tough..Trust me, it is..Here is what you have to do..There is a turret sign in the middle, and there are two lines, one vertical and one horizontal..You have to use the joystick to align the lines to the center..It's not that easy actually..Once the lines are in the center, they will keep on moving around up and down no matter how static you hold the joystick..You can expect this one to be your worst test

Part2:

This one is very tricky..It challenges your logic mind..You are given a command in your headphones, e.g: "Negative, left hand square" which means, in the left hand, there should be NO square..Once you're ready, hit the green button, images will appear for 8 seconds and you have to quickly identify how many of them apply to the command..It's good to hit an answer if you are slow..That might just give you a chance to get a mark, coz if you miss one hit, you get zero for that hit..You have 3 trials for this one, each trial shows 5 times..Every trial, the time gets reduced one second..So you have to work it out faster They're inverted in all directions, so get yourself prepared to identify which is left and which is right

Part3:

This one is challenging..One of my favourites You are given a geometric image in the center bottom..You have to determine whether it exists in the left upper image, or in the right upper image, or in both images, or in none..Based on that, you have to press the keys..They dont ask you to COUNT how many times the geometric piece appears in the image, but they ask you to just determine whether it is in the parent image or not..Remember, saying "No, the left one doesnt have" is pretty risky..Make sure you have really browsed through the images properly 30 seconds per geometry piece..

Part4:

This one is very interesting, confusing and irritating..All in one piece This is how it goes..There are geometric images on the left and colours at the top..you have to match whether the graphic that lays in between the colour and the side geometric image matches or not..Each piece appears for 5 seconds and then disappears..If you guess it right, you get one HIT point..If you miss it, you get one MISS point..Looks easy, but remember, the order of the geometric pieces and the colours actually keep changing I got 3 misses and 8 hits for this one..Very tricky..yet interesting considering the image above, the teal circle matches the colour and the geometric piece..Hence, you should click the teal circle (in the test that is)

Part5:

This one is my favourite..I love it..There is a plane icon (exactly like what I've designed) in the middle of the screen, and there are series of squares approaching you..You have to push the plane through the squares and get as many squares as you can through..Joystick is very sensitive, you really shouldnt pull too hard for this one..The plane will bank as you move the joystick..ad to get it back into the right position will not be easy..So be careful..Dont worry if you miss some squares..It's a lot better than screwing up the whole plane and not even getting one square in the end

I hope that helps those who are equally passionate to be a pilot just like how I am If you have ay questions, you can send me a private message here..Or just post up in the forum..

to the board admins, maybe you can use the graphics and the post for the updated psychomotor test in the blog It gets the highest rank in google if you search for "MAS psychomotor test

منقوول

+ pycomitric
https://www.qantas.com.au/infodetail/...ent/QTests.pdf
"
التوقيع  EK 30

EK 30 غير متواجد حالياً