تاريخ التسجيل: 26 - 07 - 2008
الدولة: USA
المشاركات: 48
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 202
Capt.Nia has a spectacular aura aboutCapt.Nia has a spectacular aura about
Shai رد: ارغب في تغير مدرستي في امريكا وفيه مشكله فيدوني

If you are non-American flight student, you have to follow the AFSP rules. AFSP is Alien Flight Student Program form The Department Of Home Land Security. You have to obtain TSA clearance before starting any new flight training with any new or current training provider. TSA (Transportation Security Administration) is the one will issue you the clearance.

In my opinion this is what you have to do now , you have to apply to TSA clearance first of all at this link://www.flightschoolcandidates.gov/ ,after your new training provider accept your request, your paper work will be processed and you don’t have to do the finger printing all over again as they should still have yours in file. You will have to pay $130 process fee. The clearance is good for 360 days from the day you received it. You can have as many training request in your record which mean you will have your current provider training request and your new raining provider training request without any problem. They only thing you have to be careful with is missing days in school or not showing up at either school. That’s a no no.

for more information you have to contact the helpdesk at this email [email protected]
Or you can also call them at this number(571) 227-4544
They are pretty good in getting back with you really soon and they are cool people and you can call them and email them every time you have a question. Don’t be shy to ask them any thing. Get your information from the horse mouth.

Make sure that your Visa is valid and all your paper work are current. They are very strict when it comes to spelling your name correctly and have your address current. If you have problem with one of these issues, you will need to retain an attorney immediately. i can provide you some attorneys information if i know your state and city. If you need more assistance and you would like to speak with me, email me your number and I will contact you as well. Sorry for not writing in Arabic. It’s much easier for me to write in English. I hope one will translate this in Arabic for every body benefits.

Salam
your sister Nia
Capt.Nia غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس