Flying Way Flying Way غير متواجد حالياً
ابو خالد

تاريخ التسجيل: 23 - 12 - 2004
الدولة: FLYING WAY
المشاركات: 2,976
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 16 مرة في 14 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 1285
Flying Way يستحق الثقة والتقديرFlying Way يستحق الثقة والتقديرFlying Way يستحق الثقة والتقديرFlying Way يستحق الثقة والتقديرFlying Way يستحق الثقة والتقديرFlying Way يستحق الثقة والتقديرFlying Way يستحق الثقة والتقديرFlying Way يستحق الثقة والتقديرFlying Way يستحق الثقة والتقديرFlying Way يستحق الثقة والتقديرFlying Way يستحق الثقة والتقدير
Flying Way Flying Way غير متواجد حالياً
ابو خالد

الصورة الرمزية Flying Way

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 23 - 12 - 2004
الدولة: FLYING WAY
المشاركات: 2,976
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 16 مرة في 14 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 1285
Flying Way يستحق الثقة والتقديرFlying Way يستحق الثقة والتقديرFlying Way يستحق الثقة والتقديرFlying Way يستحق الثقة والتقديرFlying Way يستحق الثقة والتقديرFlying Way يستحق الثقة والتقديرFlying Way يستحق الثقة والتقديرFlying Way يستحق الثقة والتقديرFlying Way يستحق الثقة والتقديرFlying Way يستحق الثقة والتقديرFlying Way يستحق الثقة والتقدير
افتراضي About our PARENTS

Heeeey 2 u all

( this is my first time writing a topic in the ENG. Sec. , ( actully the whole formus
and i hope U like what i'm gonna say , & share your thoughts with me

the reason i wrote it is that somthing happened between me & my Mother reacently

Well of course we can't deny our great love 2our Parents , also we can't deny that we r sure that our Parents Love ous 2 ....

but greatest of all is that we can't deny that most of our conversations with our Parents end up with a FIGHT !!

we do have different opinions , thoughts or point of Views .. and we always want 2 prove that our point of Views or opinions r the correct ones ..
But , deep down inside we r sure that we r not totally correct & our Parents some how r .

we keep on insisting that we r right & at the same time we r struggling with ourselves , knowing that what our parents is saying is more proper

this makes us angry or may B teased ! so,all we can do then is RAISE our VOICES or smart-talk them & the Problems Begin !!!

i kept asking my self :

* Why can't we Just Confess that thier opinions r better & that they have more experience than we do???

*Why do we Refuse any opinion from our Parents & accept it only when we find out that 1 of our friends has the same opinion

* Is this a kind of sickness??

may B , but i think i found someways 2 solve the problem

STEP 1 :

while having a conversation with them & u find that a big FIGHT is on it's way , STOP the conversation immediately & GO any where else
STEP 2 :

instead of trying 2 convince your self that U r right and they'r wrong , try seeing things from different prespective , as they r much older than u
STEP 3 :

STOP thinking of you'r Parents as if they r you'r ENEMIES but instead treat them as friends

STEP 4 :

B sure that all they care about is YOU , they want the BEST 4 U + they don't want u 2 face any Troubles

What do U think!! easy or not ??!!
TRY it !! and let me know what happens
Flying Way غير متواجد حالياً