پاکیستان انٹرنیشنل ارلاانز

تاريخ التسجيل: 01 - 09 - 2008
الدولة: Dubai - UAE
المشاركات: 9
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
captain_salman مازال في بداية الطريق
إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل MSN إلى captain_salman إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل Yahoo إلى captain_salman
captain_salman captain_salman غير متواجد حالياً
پاکیستان انٹرنیشنل ارلاانز

الصورة الرمزية captain_salman

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 01 - 09 - 2008
الدولة: Dubai - UAE
المشاركات: 9
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
captain_salman مازال في بداية الطريق
إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل MSN إلى captain_salman إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل Yahoo إلى captain_salman
New4 Virtual Pakistan International Airlines

Assalam Alaikum brothers,

I am Captain Mohammad Salman from the Virtual Pakistan International Airlines, I have been following "Flying Way" for a long time now, thanks to you guys I have benefited from many good FSX Add-Ons for free. My understanding of Arabic enables me to be a part of this community.

A short introduction about VPIA, this is the very first virtual airline platform based in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and was established in the year 2004. The purpose of this VA is to replicate and simulate real world PIA flight operations, those who are interested and fans of world airlines would probably know that PIA was an award winning airline of the 1970s, 80s, and even 90s. It was Asia's first airliner to achieve many "first Asian airline to....." awards. Major one being the first Asian airlines to include a jet (B720 and B707)

VPIA Have been striving to become one of the best non-IVAO/VATSIM...VAs to provide best and most precise PIA experience ever. I would like to humbly invite you all to join VPIA to know more about PIA, its magnificent historic fleet and even fly in in our VPIA Heritage section, over there all the flight plans are from the 1950s, 1960, 1970s, 1980s based on actual old rosters. I have specifically constructed VPIA Heritage with the historic fleet of PIA which had planes like:

Lockheed L-1049C Super Constellation
Douglas DC-3 Dakota
Vickers Viscount 815
Boeing 720-040B
Hawker Siddeley HS.121 Trident 1E
Boeing 747-282B

That's not all, you can fly PIA's latest fleet aircrafts as well which include B777(all), B737-300, A310-300, ATR-42. And we have a sub-division for Pakistan's private airliners as well, this includes:

Shaheen Air, Airblue, Indus Air, Bhoja Air. These airlines have A330-300, A320, A319, A318, B737NG etc.

So VPIA basically hosts not only PIA which is the national flag carrier of Pakistan but also private sector airlines, all the schedules are available once you are registered you will be a cadet and you will have to fly hours to earn your way up in ranks and plane ratings. Starting with a small plane and gradually transitioning into a big jet pilot.

VPIA supports FS2004 and FSX, you can continue flying with your current respective VAs plus you could also join VPIA and fly PIA, Shaheen Air, and Airblue.

We are also in works with VATSIM to hold live ATC in Pakistan very soon In Sha Allah.

See you at .::Virtual PIA::. | Flight Simulator Pakistan FS2004 FSX

best regards
Capt. Mohammad Salman
(Director - Fleet Operations - VPIA Admin team)

from Dubai - UAE.

Allah Hafiz :)
التوقيع  captain_salman
captain_salman غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد
منظومات الطيران VATSIM & IVAO online

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 05:28 AM.