الصورة الرمزية طيار صالح
طيار صالح طيار صالح غير متواجد حالياً
مخالف قوانين المنتدى

تاريخ التسجيل: 06 - 08 - 2011
المشاركات: 941
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 5 مرة في 4 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
طيار صالح يستحق الثقة والتقديرطيار صالح يستحق الثقة والتقديرطيار صالح يستحق الثقة والتقديرطيار صالح يستحق الثقة والتقديرطيار صالح يستحق الثقة والتقديرطيار صالح يستحق الثقة والتقديرطيار صالح يستحق الثقة والتقديرطيار صالح يستحق الثقة والتقديرطيار صالح يستحق الثقة والتقديرطيار صالح يستحق الثقة والتقديرطيار صالح يستحق الثقة والتقدير

مشاهدة أوسمتي

طيار صالح طيار صالح غير متواجد حالياً
مخالف قوانين المنتدى

الصورة الرمزية طيار صالح

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 06 - 08 - 2011
المشاركات: 941
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 5 مرة في 4 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
طيار صالح يستحق الثقة والتقديرطيار صالح يستحق الثقة والتقديرطيار صالح يستحق الثقة والتقديرطيار صالح يستحق الثقة والتقديرطيار صالح يستحق الثقة والتقديرطيار صالح يستحق الثقة والتقديرطيار صالح يستحق الثقة والتقديرطيار صالح يستحق الثقة والتقديرطيار صالح يستحق الثقة والتقديرطيار صالح يستحق الثقة والتقديرطيار صالح يستحق الثقة والتقدير
Thumbs up بانكوك - الدوحة - دبي - الدوحة - بانكوك .. على القطرية

اقدم لكم تقرير رائع جدا

World's 5 Star Airline

Bangkok - Doha - Dubai - Doha - Bangkok
Trip Report by Sam Chui

The reason of travelling is to attend Dubai Air Show 2009. Qatar Airways offer attractive airfares and connections with double daily departures from Bangkok and I have never flown QR but heard many praises about its customer service onboard, the decision was made very easily.
Online Booking on QatarAirways.com was very easy and one can select their own seats after purchase. Online check in was also hassle free, one can check in 36 hrs prior to their flight.

QR611 Bangkok to Doha
B777-3DZ/ER A7-BAG,
115th Airline flown, 11th B777-300/ER flight, 90th B777 flight overall
First Impression of a 5 star airline: The Schedule departure time is 20 minutes earlier than stated on my ticket, 1945 instead of 2005. Qatar Air does not have its own lounge in Bangkok but use Thai Airways' 5 lounges. Departure Gate is E8. Little did I know until after the flight, the plane carried me is less than 1 month old, the latest in the fleet !!

Boarding was in good order and Business Class customer get their own priority queue and jet bridge to board at their leisure, stepping inside the QR B77W your mind eased with the mood light display, making you feel very relaxing contrary to a normal beginning of a Trans-Con flight. Other carriers perhaps can learn from QR with the mood light during boarding process, it really serve as a calming factor for passengers settling down.

Seat 3A and 3C

Mood light playing during boarding.

Within minutes of settling down in my seat 3A, a nice Pyjama was handed out. This is wonderful as most airlines hand out Pyjama in First Class only. The Aigner branded amenity kit, noise reduction headset, blanket was already placed in the seat. The in-flight menu was delightfully placed in a nice leather jacket. Welcome Drinks were offered between choices of Champagne, OJ and water.

Pushed back early and took off on the actual departure time of 2005 Bangkok time from Rwy01L, flight time to Doha is an easy reach of 6hr 26 minutes at Flight Level 340

In-flight service started swiftly after reaching initial cruising level. I have a glass of Laurent Perrier Champagne.

First Course is Gourmet Seafood Cocktail with Tuna

Main Course I have the Grill Sea Bass with pesto sauce and potato
The presentation is beautiful, served individually without the usual tray. Metal cutleries were used on this flight.
After two delicious courses I was very full so kindly declined the dessert and cheese plate and went complete horizontal for some needed rest.

QR really got the seat right, the seat goes horizontal 180 degrees without sliding into an angle. I was able to sleep right through to top of descent. Being a 6"1 person, my foot still doesn't touch the wall in front of me. This is a truely flat seat. The QR B777-300/ER seats a total of 335 passengers, with 42 in Business separated in 2 cabins. The Forward Business cabin have 4 rows, each with 2-2-2, 6 abreast and the second Business class section have a further 3 rows after Door 2.
Before the end of the flight, each FA came around to all passenger to exchange their pleasantries and wish the passenger a good journey ahead. The service and attention level is top notch. The leading FA came and informed me the Captain would like to see me after the flight. The F/O came on the PA and advised they we will be landing in Doha International 1 hour ahead of schedule time at 2230 local time. Very impressive. Landing was the usual B777 smooth on Rwy 16. Prior to landing a sharp right turn maneuver was performed manually.

The cockpit of A7-BAG on the ground of Doha Int'l after flight. Captain informed me a total of 305 passenger out of 335 seats were filled on the flight.
The Captain was ex A300 Captain of QR and F/O from ThomsonFly, UK.

After deplane, I was invited to board the First Class Trolley Bus to take me to the Premium Terminal exclusive for First/Business Class passenger.

Individual seating inside the First Class Trolley Bus.

First Sight of Premium Terminal

The lounges are situated upstairs with duty free section downstairs with boarding gates (connecting with Trolley Bus)

Beautiful Atrium of Qatar Airways

I was entitled to use the First Class Section since the DOH-DXB flight are sold as only 2 class. There aren't many people in the lounge at 11pm. First I was taken to seat down, and asked for a choice of drinks. I decided to take a shower then. I have discovered the First Class Lounge have a brilliant Jacuzzi with beautiful mosaic tiles (large whirlpool) and I was the only passenger using it during the late night hours. It really took all the jet lag and soreness away when soaking into the inviting warm waters. Everything has been going super so far.

The dining area of the lounge.

Middle Eastern Delights.

Well stocked Bar

Buffet Corner

After a shower and Jacuzzi, I decided to have some late night supper. The range of food on offer was good, can be contest to a hotel restaurant buffet. A cold beer with some homey food is the way to go travelling.
When you're enjoying and having fun, the time have past quickly, flight QR102 is showing boarding and I was quickly informed and told to go to boarding gate. The Trolley Bus took over 20 minutes and drove around the whole airport in a loop to the awaiting A/C on the apron opposite the airfield.

Date: 16 November 2009
QR102 Doha to Dubai
A330-200 A7-ACF, 167 POB

After stepping inside the A/C, I was very pleased, my luck didn't let me down at all! The A/C has changed from a 2 class to 3 class A330-200 and my seat 1A is a First Class seat by its own!

My seat 1A

Only 6 other pax joined the First Class cabin and the whole Business class cabin was not used. A total of 167 pax were onboard, departure was slightly delayed due to connecting passenger from Lagos arriving late.

A quick snack was served immediately after take off on this short 44 minutes flight to Dubai. I was very impressed of the presentation and quality of food.

Empty Business Class

Empty Business Class

The rest of the flight were eventless and I managed to set the seat to fully flat and enjoyed 10 or 15 minutes of rest before landing. We landed at Dubai Int'l at 0325 hrs local time on Rwy 12L.

Event: Dubai Air Show
Please view photo here

QR103 Dubai to Doha
B777-300/ER A7-BAG (again)

The same A/C took me to the Middle East is now awaiting at Gate 13 to take me back to Doha. A very light load on this morning flight with a flight time of 55 minutes. Again, we pushed back several minutes early and heading for a on time departure. Takeoff was from Rwy12L with the view of Dubai Downtown from the right hand side of A/C.

2nd Business Cabin of Qatar Airways B777-300/ER
A quick morning drink, and quiche was served. Then we are already on descend into Doha.

A surprise, the nice view of Doha Skyline greet me while approaching Rwy34! The view is brilliant even at early morning hours.

This is the older part of the town I believe, shortly before touching down.
After landing, premium passenger were quickly transferred to the Premium Terminal, this time I was entitled to use the Business Class section

A Game Room inside the Premium Terminal

Nursery inside the Premium Terminal

Very spacious lounge, does not feel crowded at all during peak time

Hub hours in Doha in the morning with departures to almost all continents.

Date: 18 November 2009
QR610 Doha to Bangkok
B777-300/ER A7-BAG (again!) 132 POB

Flight QR610 called for boarding approximately 50 minutes prior to departure time. Passenger were bused once again to the departing A/C, it was A7-BAG again. You get to hear the nice GE90 engine starting sound during push back, it is loud but nice!

Economy Class passenger use rear staircase to board

A7-BAG Awaits for the Voyage to Bangkok, Thailand

Welcome Onboard !

Row 7 , last row of Business Class. You can see the spacious legroom between the rows.

A company A320 taxiing , with Premium Terminal behind.

The current main passenger terminal

Incredible Entertainment System and in-flight moving map showing the direction of our plane heading.

Onto the Piano Keys of Rwy 34, line up and ready for takeoff!

Airborne with ease !

You can imagine to hear the GE90 drumming sound from the window!

The new Doha Airport construction in distance

Fisheye view of over wing engine

The city of Fujairah below, before starting crossing the Indian Ocean

Onboard Service started swiftly with a Brunch and a snack offering prior to landing. The flight time to Bangkok was a quick 6 hrs 0 minutes.

First Course: Balik Salmon with Mozzarella Cheese

Main Event: Black Bean Beef with Egg Fried Rice

The rest of the flight was eventless, I was soundly asleep until the approach into Bangkok Survanabhumi Int'l. We landed 25 minutes ahead of schedule and deplaned in one of the gate closet to Immigration in the large airport. Fast Track card were handed out for clearing immigration. The Airport was not particularly busy in early evening hours. My journey with Qatar Airways came to an end.

After flight remarks:
I was deeply impressed by Qatar Airways no matter how "hard to please" personality I carried myself. The high level of service and professionalism displayed were consistently showed in all four of my flights. Many additional touches (choice of hot/cold towel, any time dining, pyjama, personal wishes, the willingness of serve and please) added to the overall enjoyment of the flight. Melbourne will be Qatar Airways next destination and Sydney will soon follows in the new year. It is exciting to see Qatar Airways raise the standard even among the Premium Carriers. For those haven't flown Qatar Airways, I urge you to sample this fine in-air experience, world's 5 star Airline.

طيار صالح غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 17-03-2012, 07:07 AM  
  مشاركة [ 2 ]
الصورة الرمزية (AirArabia)
(AirArabia) (AirArabia) غير متواجد حالياً
طيران العربية

تاريخ التسجيل: 28 - 10 - 2007
المشاركات: 7,870
شكر غيره: 643
تم شكره 1,912 مرة في 1,111 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 16989
(AirArabia) يستحق الثقة والتقدير(AirArabia) يستحق الثقة والتقدير(AirArabia) يستحق الثقة والتقدير(AirArabia) يستحق الثقة والتقدير(AirArabia) يستحق الثقة والتقدير(AirArabia) يستحق الثقة والتقدير(AirArabia) يستحق الثقة والتقدير(AirArabia) يستحق الثقة والتقدير(AirArabia) يستحق الثقة والتقدير(AirArabia) يستحق الثقة والتقدير(AirArabia) يستحق الثقة والتقدير

مشاهدة أوسمتي

(AirArabia) (AirArabia) غير متواجد حالياً
طيران العربية

الصورة الرمزية (AirArabia)

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 28 - 10 - 2007
المشاركات: 7,870
شكر غيره: 643
تم شكره 1,912 مرة في 1,111 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 16989
(AirArabia) يستحق الثقة والتقدير(AirArabia) يستحق الثقة والتقدير(AirArabia) يستحق الثقة والتقدير(AirArabia) يستحق الثقة والتقدير(AirArabia) يستحق الثقة والتقدير(AirArabia) يستحق الثقة والتقدير(AirArabia) يستحق الثقة والتقدير(AirArabia) يستحق الثقة والتقدير(AirArabia) يستحق الثقة والتقدير(AirArabia) يستحق الثقة والتقدير(AirArabia) يستحق الثقة والتقدير
افتراضي

جزاك الله خير لو تزيل صور المشروبات الكحولية أفضل
(AirArabia) غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد
تقارير رحلات الطيران السياحية

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
دبي اللوجستية أكبر مدينة خدمات شحن في العالم Emarati المطارات ( أخبار وإستفسارات ) Airports News & Comments 7 05-11-2011 09:35 AM
اتفاقيات وتعاون بين شركة فلاي دبي ومجلس الأعمال الروسي Emarati المقالات الصحفية Rumours &News 0 02-11-2011 02:08 PM
مطار دبي الدولي يشهد المزيد من تطبيق الأنظمة الالكترونية Emarati المطارات ( أخبار وإستفسارات ) Airports News & Comments 0 09-07-2011 06:18 PM
أحمد بن سعيد.. الثبات في الاداء والجودة في الخدمة جعلا من فلاي دبي علامة تجارية محبوبة طاهري المقالات الصحفية Rumours &News 2 06-06-2011 03:47 PM
تعديلات طيران الامارات لعام 2011 و2012 في الوجهات Sudanese aviator المقالات الصحفية Rumours &News 8 10-03-2011 06:47 AM

الساعة الآن 10:11 PM.