Airbus Concept Airbus Concept غير متواجد حالياً
الامتياز

تاريخ التسجيل: 16 - 09 - 2012
العمر: 43
المشاركات: 2,594
شكر غيره: 152
تم شكره 1,725 مرة في 709 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 4084
Airbus Concept يستحق الثقة والتقديرAirbus Concept يستحق الثقة والتقديرAirbus Concept يستحق الثقة والتقديرAirbus Concept يستحق الثقة والتقديرAirbus Concept يستحق الثقة والتقديرAirbus Concept يستحق الثقة والتقديرAirbus Concept يستحق الثقة والتقديرAirbus Concept يستحق الثقة والتقديرAirbus Concept يستحق الثقة والتقديرAirbus Concept يستحق الثقة والتقديرAirbus Concept يستحق الثقة والتقدير

مشاهدة أوسمتي

Airbus Concept Airbus Concept غير متواجد حالياً
الامتياز

الصورة الرمزية Airbus Concept

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 16 - 09 - 2012
العمر: 43
المشاركات: 2,594
شكر غيره: 152
تم شكره 1,725 مرة في 709 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 4084
Airbus Concept يستحق الثقة والتقديرAirbus Concept يستحق الثقة والتقديرAirbus Concept يستحق الثقة والتقديرAirbus Concept يستحق الثقة والتقديرAirbus Concept يستحق الثقة والتقديرAirbus Concept يستحق الثقة والتقديرAirbus Concept يستحق الثقة والتقديرAirbus Concept يستحق الثقة والتقديرAirbus Concept يستحق الثقة والتقديرAirbus Concept يستحق الثقة والتقديرAirbus Concept يستحق الثقة والتقدير
New تقرير منقول لمصر للطيران من كوالالمبور الى بانكوك

تقرير منقول لمصر للطيران من كوالالمبور الى بانكوك
المصدر
https://www.airliners.net/aviation-fo...d.main/234370/

Carrier: Egypt Air
Flight number: MS961
Date: 25th January 2013
Routing: KUL-BKK
Seat number: 48A, changed seat to the last row
Aircraft type: Boeing 777-300ER
Departure Gate: C22
Engine type: GE 90-115B
My 10th ride on this aircraft, 7th airline to have flown on this aircraft type
Departure runway: 34R
Arrival runway: 19R
1st time on SU-GDO
Line number: 907
Plane delivered: 15th Dec 2010
Configuration:C49Y297
FL: 350
Flight duration: 2 hours 5 mins
Schedule departure time: 2200
Actual departure time: 2158
Schedule arrival time: 2315
Actual arrival time: 2250
Load factor for Y class: 95%

>

>

The sight of Egypt Air's Boeing 777-300ER probably excited me more than any other passengers.

Looking at the number of passengers at the gate, I was expecting a full flight, most were heading home to Cairo I reckoned. One lesson I learned about this is to select the back rows, usually they would be empty or at least a couple of seats would be.

Because the announcement system was down, the Malaysian staff had to do it raise his voice and make the necessary announcements. I was one of the first few Y class passengers to board the Triple 7! The first impression was positive, once again the 777 wide cabin never fails to impress me, making my way down the long fuselage only to find that I already have seat companions. I excused myself and sat down soon after putting my personal belongings up the storage compartment. From then on it was exploring time, checking out what Egypt Air has to offer.

Pushed back was on time, looking around me at that point it was like almost full. Most passengers were Muslim and as Egypt Air is from a Muslim country, a special prayer was done just before the safety video was shown. It was a new and interesting experience for me, watching the others around me reciting the prayers shown on the screen. Didn't take video or photo as I wanted to respect their privacy. Once the safety video started, the lovely GE90 engines were started, one by one. The whole cabin vibrated and the noise level suddenly increased by 2 to 3 times for that period. I looked around me and I saw many were covering their ears! Anyway, we taxied to the runway and took off quite powerfully into the darkness. Another observation of mine, the flight crew didn't talk at all on this flight. When the plane started rolling, I saw a few cabin crew rushing to their seats. What a sight it was!

It was initially bumpy but once we left the Malaysian Peninsula, the ride was smooth and it was time for me to explore the cabin. Since there were a few empty seats behind, I decided to move there and I enjoyed the rest of the flight observing the cabin movements and of course the 777 ride!

The system is definitely one of the newest out there, not sure what system was it using. However, passengers on board was not able to enjoy the movies or music as the headset was not distributed. I wondered whether was it because of a complaint by àn Egypt Air a few days before my flight. >

Legroom space is reasonable

Seats: The seats are comfortable with ample legroom space. If I get stuck in that window seat for a 12 hours flight, I may get a bit uncomfortable but still not as a bad as a 3-4-3 configured 777 aircraft. Overall, I feel that the airline has gotten a decent Y class product.

No-electronic device sign instead of the usual no-smoking sign

That's what aviation enthusiasts like myself like to do, watching the map of our aircraft's location

I had a choice between this and chicken. This is the beef noodles from KL catering and its surprisingly good. I ate up everything within 15 mins I think. I guess being hungry also played a part.

Airbus Concept غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد
تقارير رحلات الطيران السياحية

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
تقرير منقول لطيران الخليج فرانكفورت- بحرين kuwaity pilot تقارير رحلات الطيران السياحية 13 16-09-2013 10:13 PM
تقرير رحلتي البسيط و السريع علي متن طيران يوناتيد البحرين - الكويت الخطوط الكويتيه تقارير رحلات الطيران السياحية 40 19-06-2013 12:04 PM
تقرير حصري عن الجوية الجزائرية ولكن هده المرة من الكوكبيت نعم من الكوكبيت ‏ airalgerie تقارير رحلات الطيران السياحية 34 12-08-2012 03:00 AM
القاهرة دبي على مصر للطيران B777-300ER .... تقرير رائع ( منقول ) طيار صالح تقارير رحلات الطيران السياحية 3 31-07-2012 06:10 PM
تقرير جديد مصر للطيران القاهرة الاقصر 31/12/2011 .... منقول ولكن رائع جدا طيار صالح تقارير رحلات الطيران السياحية 3 06-07-2012 12:41 PM

الساعة الآن 02:43 PM.