مساعد طيار

تاريخ التسجيل: 05 - 02 - 2009
الدولة: casablanca
العمر: 37
المشاركات: 146
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 439
الجنة هدفي الاسما يستحق الثقة والتقديرالجنة هدفي الاسما يستحق الثقة والتقديرالجنة هدفي الاسما يستحق الثقة والتقديرالجنة هدفي الاسما يستحق الثقة والتقديرالجنة هدفي الاسما يستحق الثقة والتقديرالجنة هدفي الاسما يستحق الثقة والتقديرالجنة هدفي الاسما يستحق الثقة والتقديرالجنة هدفي الاسما يستحق الثقة والتقديرالجنة هدفي الاسما يستحق الثقة والتقديرالجنة هدفي الاسما يستحق الثقة والتقديرالجنة هدفي الاسما يستحق الثقة والتقدير
الجنة هدفي الاسما الجنة هدفي الاسما غير متواجد حالياً
مساعد طيار

الصورة الرمزية الجنة هدفي الاسما

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
الجنة هدفي الاسما يستحق الثقة والتقديرالجنة هدفي الاسما يستحق الثقة والتقديرالجنة هدفي الاسما يستحق الثقة والتقديرالجنة هدفي الاسما يستحق الثقة والتقديرالجنة هدفي الاسما يستحق الثقة والتقديرالجنة هدفي الاسما يستحق الثقة والتقديرالجنة هدفي الاسما يستحق الثقة والتقديرالجنة هدفي الاسما يستحق الثقة والتقديرالجنة هدفي الاسما يستحق الثقة والتقديرالجنة هدفي الاسما يستحق الثقة والتقديرالجنة هدفي الاسما يستحق الثقة والتقدير
New HAINA :wonderful Moroccan folktale‎

HAINA

Moroccan folktale

Once upon a time in ancient times a very pretty girl called Haina and who lived in a small village,

she loved her cousin, also liked to turn. But he was to learn the Koran in a distant village. He will tell his mother that he planned to take her as wife upon his return and asked her to keep her home out of sight. The mother of Haina accepted everything about the cousin wishing him a safe journey ...

One day, the girls come home Haina to stake out into the woods, the mother refused to let her daughter leave the house before the return of his cousin. The girls insisted and Haina was in tears, she cried without stopping to soften the hearts of his mother who finally agreed to let her out without forgetting to give him advice.

Finally, the girls came out and walked toward the forest, where they began to gather dead branches, they were very happy, she sang, full of joy. After a while, one of them found a ring, a second found a necklace. When it's towers of hatred, it found a brand of iron, it was sad, she felt she had no luck. When it's night, she tried to link the logs as the other girls but in vain, they stood out immediately. Suddenly, a horrible ogre has appeared and told Haina

- When your mother put salt in the butter, I'll come and take my rain, my wind, my sheep, my cows and horses neighing

Haina was very frightened when she arrived home, she told her mother what had happened. But the mother could not not put salt in the butter for fear it rots.

But no sooner had she put the salt, she heard the ogre who arrived with his wind, the rain and animals. he told:

Haina give me my brand

My mother will give you the brand

God damn you both

Haina give me my brand

My father will give you the brand

God damn you both

Haina give me my brand

My aunt is going to give you

God curse you and your aunt

And the ogre broke open the door, took off Haina and took her to the land of fear.

One day the cousin returned from his trip. We told him that Haina was dead, he was shown a grave false swearing that this was the tomb of Haina. The cousin used to sit beside the grave and read the Koran.

An old woman was herding his cows, left an escape would trample the grave. He threw a stone and the old woman told him that this was not a true falls but only a piece of stone, hidden beneath the earth. In fact, he dug the earth until he found the stone. He went to his stepmother and asked her to prepare a good soup wheat and put it on the table hot. Thus was the cousin put his hands into the hot soup and asked him to tell him where was passed Haina. She replied that she had been abducted by the ogre.

The cousin asked him to prepare his horse, crying, crying and eating his left to find his beloved cousin. He passed through many countries until the blue hill. He asked

- Blue Hill oh why you become more blue?

- Because I went through Haina.

he reached the green hill:

- Green Hill oh why you become greener?

He arrived at the hill orange

- Orange Hill oh why you become more orange?

He reached the hill yellow

- Why you should become more yellow?

- Because I went through Haina

He arrived at the white mountain:

- Why you become whiter?

- Because Haina lives in me.

Youssef became very happy, he sees a house on the hill, surely the ogre's house, he approached cautiously, he saw a little cock and asked him to inform his visit Haina.

The cock went inside to inform Haina but did not believe him.
youssef see who says

- Tell me what does Haina now?

- She weaves the wool

- Well, fly a little wool and she will follow you

and was, Haina saw his cousin she was very happy but sadly said:

- Tonight is the night of the Ogre

she hid her cousin in a cellar

the ogre arrived he sniffed the scent of the intruder, he told Haina:

Haina, daughter of a traitor, the scent of the intruder in my house

There are no intruders or anyone, if you want my head take it

The ogre had the habit of taking sleeping Haina's hair in his hands for not giving him the opportunity to escape

When the ogre fell asleep, Haina gave seeds for ants to release his hair one by one silently without waking the ogre. The ants did their task

As issued, Haina put henna on all vessels of the house, but she forgot to put on the mehrazz

She met behind his cousin on the horse and the mehrazz starts to shout:

- Ttan ttan for those who do not understand, Haina fled with his cousin.

The ogre awoke loudly and continue, but the cousin took her seven weapons, they fled until he lost all strength to catch up, so he advised them:

- If you see two crows who kill each other, not tear them apart, if you see two mountains clinging do not pass between them. But my cousin insisted to pass between two mountains and and cut off the horse. It separates the two ravens, it was absorbed by a two and turned into Haina hound. In one house, which absorbed the raven's cousin comes every day on the house wall for updates.

- Haina what is your dinner tonight?

- My dinner is bread and I sleep with the dogs.

- My heart be sad

Still the bird came to mean the same thing, one day man will tell his wife to do a nice dinner and to sleep between his daughters

The bird came and asked as usual

Haina what is your dinner tonight?

my dinner is tridd and I sleep between girls

Be glad my heart

The news would go back up to the ear of the father who recognized his missing son, he asked the advice of an old man who tells him to slaughter a cow black and white without any patches to invite all the birds come and go as the crow absorbed and your son when he ate beef could no longer fly ...

The father slaughtered the beef and invited all the birds and the crow came when he pourut s more fly so he asked his son go without:

- Makes me my son

- Please blinds

- Makes it like you took him

give me back my son

- I'll make it lame

- Makes it like you took him

Finally, the raven went Youssef as he took unharmed as the father wanted

his family was very happy and Youssef announced that he wanted to marry the hound which is Haina the whole family was surprised no one could contradict him and he would take a bath, and he asked quickly remove the skin and it will take its beautiful human form and the marriage was celebrated for seven days and nights ... ..

التوقيع  الجنة هدفي الاسما
الجنة هدفي الاسما غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-07-2010, 08:29 PM  
  مشاركة [ 2 ]
الصورة الرمزية AIRPROX
AIRPROX AIRPROX غير متواجد حالياً
عضو خط الطيران

تاريخ التسجيل: 27 - 02 - 2007
الدولة: Morocco
المشاركات: 48
معدل تقييم المستوى: 398
AIRPROX يستحق الثقة والتقديرAIRPROX يستحق الثقة والتقديرAIRPROX يستحق الثقة والتقديرAIRPROX يستحق الثقة والتقديرAIRPROX يستحق الثقة والتقديرAIRPROX يستحق الثقة والتقديرAIRPROX يستحق الثقة والتقديرAIRPROX يستحق الثقة والتقديرAIRPROX يستحق الثقة والتقديرAIRPROX يستحق الثقة والتقديرAIRPROX يستحق الثقة والتقدير
إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل MSN إلى AIRPROX إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل Yahoo إلى AIRPROX
AIRPROX AIRPROX غير متواجد حالياً
عضو خط الطيران

الصورة الرمزية AIRPROX

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 27 - 02 - 2007
الدولة: Morocco
المشاركات: 48
معدل تقييم المستوى: 398
AIRPROX يستحق الثقة والتقديرAIRPROX يستحق الثقة والتقديرAIRPROX يستحق الثقة والتقديرAIRPROX يستحق الثقة والتقديرAIRPROX يستحق الثقة والتقديرAIRPROX يستحق الثقة والتقديرAIRPROX يستحق الثقة والتقديرAIRPROX يستحق الثقة والتقديرAIRPROX يستحق الثقة والتقديرAIRPROX يستحق الثقة والتقديرAIRPROX يستحق الثقة والتقدير
إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل MSN إلى AIRPROX إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل Yahoo إلى AIRPROX
افتراضي رد: HAINA :wonderful Moroccan folktale‎

very nice story awsome
AIRPROX غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-07-2010, 08:53 PM  
  مشاركة [ 3 ]
مساعد طيار

مساعد طيار

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي

thank you
الجنة هدفي الاسما غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-09-2010, 05:43 AM  
  مشاركة [ 4 ]
الصورة الرمزية yasta
yasta yasta غير متواجد حالياً
درجة الضيافة

تاريخ التسجيل: 06 - 09 - 2009
الدولة: Alger
المشاركات: 96
تم شكره مرة واحدة في مشاركة واحدة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 185
yasta مازال في بداية الطريق
yasta yasta غير متواجد حالياً
درجة الضيافة

الصورة الرمزية yasta

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 06 - 09 - 2009
الدولة: Alger
المشاركات: 96
تم شكره مرة واحدة في مشاركة واحدة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 185
yasta مازال في بداية الطريق

mérçi mon frére
? est ce que tu as ecrit cette histoire
et Ramadan Karim
yasta غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-09-2010, 05:46 AM  
  مشاركة [ 5 ]
الصورة الرمزية louaydiab
louaydiab louaydiab غير متواجد حالياً
مساعد طيار

تاريخ التسجيل: 22 - 04 - 2009
الدولة: الكويت
العمر: 46
المشاركات: 157
معدل تقييم المستوى: 282
louaydiab نجم متميز في خط الطيرانlouaydiab نجم متميز في خط الطيرانlouaydiab نجم متميز في خط الطيرانlouaydiab نجم متميز في خط الطيرانlouaydiab نجم متميز في خط الطيرانlouaydiab نجم متميز في خط الطيرانlouaydiab نجم متميز في خط الطيرانlouaydiab نجم متميز في خط الطيرانlouaydiab نجم متميز في خط الطيرانlouaydiab نجم متميز في خط الطيرانlouaydiab نجم متميز في خط الطيران
louaydiab louaydiab غير متواجد حالياً
مساعد طيار

الصورة الرمزية louaydiab

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 22 - 04 - 2009
الدولة: الكويت
العمر: 46
المشاركات: 157
معدل تقييم المستوى: 282
louaydiab نجم متميز في خط الطيرانlouaydiab نجم متميز في خط الطيرانlouaydiab نجم متميز في خط الطيرانlouaydiab نجم متميز في خط الطيرانlouaydiab نجم متميز في خط الطيرانlouaydiab نجم متميز في خط الطيرانlouaydiab نجم متميز في خط الطيرانlouaydiab نجم متميز في خط الطيرانlouaydiab نجم متميز في خط الطيرانlouaydiab نجم متميز في خط الطيرانlouaydiab نجم متميز في خط الطيران

amazing one
louaydiab غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد
قسم English Council

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 06:29 PM.