diver_2010 diver_2010 غير متواجد حالياً
الدرجة الاولى

تاريخ التسجيل: 24 - 07 - 2010
الدولة: Thailand-Bangkok
المشاركات: 569
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 7 مرة في 4 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 641
diver_2010 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdiver_2010 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdiver_2010 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdiver_2010 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdiver_2010 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdiver_2010 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdiver_2010 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdiver_2010 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdiver_2010 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdiver_2010 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdiver_2010 يستحق الثقة والتقدير
diver_2010 diver_2010 غير متواجد حالياً
الدرجة الاولى

الصورة الرمزية diver_2010

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 24 - 07 - 2010
الدولة: Thailand-Bangkok
المشاركات: 569
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 7 مرة في 4 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 641
diver_2010 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdiver_2010 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdiver_2010 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdiver_2010 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdiver_2010 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdiver_2010 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdiver_2010 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdiver_2010 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdiver_2010 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdiver_2010 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdiver_2010 يستحق الثقة والتقدير
افتراضي رد: مشكلة في الديفيجن المصري Vatsim

Dear All,

First of all excuse me for replying in English ,regarding to what happened with Mr.Raggy Mayo and made him angry from VATEG (VATSIM Egyptian Division) it was not a controllers mistake at all and let me explain so points for you:

1- Mr.Mayo you was connected last friday as MSR960 doing a flight to VTBD ,you pushed back,taxiied without contacting a single controller,and i personally talked to you and ignored my calls so as a Supervisor i have the right to disconnect you because your are not following the instructions and you caused conflict to other traffic,when you returned back you started to talk to me and i told you to contact the Tower and you didnt ,if you are angry that i disconnected you then am sorry but according the VATSIM Code of Conduct i have the right to do so if you are causing conflict with other traffic.

2- Mr.Mayo we never let any member down and we help every new member as much as we can but there are some basics its expected that pilots on VATSIM are aware of (for that reason there is something called Observing ,you can connect to any airport and put in the flight plan " Observing ATC communication" then you can tune any freq without transmitting to learn how ATC speak with pilots and vice versa, we do help people but to certain limits ,people connect as ATC mainly to provide ATC services THEN help members ,so you cant blame busy ATC for not teaching you.

3- Many people complain about the English language ,well its international rules (English is main aviation language) so it cant be changed.

4- Thank to Capt.Walied Kassem for helping you ,but he is not from the Egyptian Division Staff member or ATC so we as VATEG not responsible for anything he say about VATEG, we have our own staff and members.

Again am sorry if you got angry from VATEG but trust me we dont let any member down ,we provide virtual ATC services on VATSIM since 2003 and we are well unkown by our level of service and professionalism among all VATSIM and neighbouring FIRs.

good morning brother .. please dont Mix between 969 and 960 they are not the same. . Thanks .
diver_2010 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس