العمر: 39
المشاركات: 73
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 222
ahmadabbas2000 مازال في بداية الطريق
افتراضي دراسة الطيران في كندا فانكوفر

Pacific Flying Club

The Pacific Flying Club celebrates its' forty fourth anniversary in 2009 and is recognized as one of the premier professional flight training facilities in British Columbia. The not for profit Club is the only school at Boundary Bay Airport to be an active member of both the Air Transport Association of Canada and the British Columbia Aviation Council.

Pacific Flying Club is accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency of British Columbia. The Club is extremely proud to have been the first flight training centre in Vancouver to hold this distinction. PFC is also pleased to announce that they are in partnership with the British Columbia Institute of Technology and together BCIT and PFC are now offering "Airline & Flight Operations". Students interested in this college option should contact Pat Kennedy at PFC to reserve a college information package. PFC is honoured that BCIT has chosen us as their flight training partner. We think this is a strong testament to our quality and reputation in the industry.

We invite you to come out and look over our facilities and talk to our Director of Flight Operations, Manager Flight Operations, instructors and myself. We are pleased to offer you a complimentary two month Associate Membership should you wish to pursue your licence with us. Simply present this letter when you register. We recommend an introductory familiarization flight which can be booked for $50 through our dispatcher at 946-0011. The cost of this introductory lesson will be credited to your groundschool should you make Pacific Flying Club your flight training centre! Private Pilot Groundschools run Monday and Wednesday evenings continuously throughout the year as well as Saturday mornings. An online option is also available.

The Club operates and maintains a fleet of 27 aircraft including Cessnas and Pipers and a new 2008 Citabria. Our commitment is to provide our members and students with an enjoyable, quality flight training environment.

Pacific Flying Club is also pleased to announce the arrival in 2007 of an Al Sim FTD with Level 5 King Air capabilities and Garmin 430 GPS technology. This FTD will provide the most advanced simulation available at Boundary Bay Airport, maintaining the Club’s stature as one of the premiere flight training organizations in Western Canada.

https://www.pacificflying.com/welcome.htm

my name is ahmed and i live in canada vancouver bc this is my phone

5484-892-778
[email protected]

please if any one try to start with Professional Flight or Pacific Flying Club Centre contact me
ahmadabbas2000 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس