الصورة الرمزية Captain-Ahmed
Captain-Ahmed Captain-Ahmed غير متواجد حالياً
Commercial Pilot

تاريخ التسجيل: 14 - 05 - 2007
المشاركات: 4,467
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 4 مرة في 3 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 647
Captain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقدير

مشاهدة أوسمتي

Captain-Ahmed Captain-Ahmed غير متواجد حالياً
Commercial Pilot

الصورة الرمزية Captain-Ahmed

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 14 - 05 - 2007
المشاركات: 4,467
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 4 مرة في 3 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 647
Captain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقدير
افتراضي رد: اريد طيار يحل عقدتي ومصيبتي وهمومي مع الطائرات !!! ( فوبيا )

no fear @ all

flying is the most amazing thing known to man

putting your self in any situation that u consider as a challenge, will give a meaning to your life

am a student pilot now, and to me, the most exciting flying lesson i had so far is when we practiced engine failers

u will be flying the plane with the instructor, and every thing is going fine, then with out any notice, the instructor just shuts down the engine ... and the student have to deal with the situation and land the plane with no engine power !!

to get rid of the fear u have ... i suggest u start reading about aerodynamics , and get to know how planes fly and produce there own lift force. how they turn and stay in the air ....

this is one of my favorite quotes about flying

We who fly do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet.

- Cecil Day Lewis

happy flying

التوقيع  Captain-Ahmed
Captain-Ahmed غير متواجد حالياً