مساعد طيار

تاريخ التسجيل: 02 - 11 - 2012
الدولة: البحرين
العمر: 29
المشاركات: 170
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره مرة واحدة في مشاركة واحدة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 161
Omar Alawadhi has a spectacular aura aboutOmar Alawadhi has a spectacular aura aboutOmar Alawadhi has a spectacular aura about
Omar Alawadhi Omar Alawadhi غير متواجد حالياً
مساعد طيار

الصورة الرمزية Omar Alawadhi

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 02 - 11 - 2012
الدولة: البحرين
العمر: 29
المشاركات: 170
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره مرة واحدة في مشاركة واحدة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 161
Omar Alawadhi has a spectacular aura aboutOmar Alawadhi has a spectacular aura aboutOmar Alawadhi has a spectacular aura about
افتراضي

شوف الفيديو حق الامتحان على اليوتوب وليس في المنتدى , بتحصل الى رفع الفيديو على اليوتوب قال
I did this test yesterday at the caa medical office and failed, in the actual test you see this for about 20 minuites and you have a keypad with buttons in each corner and you have to press the direction that it goes off in. So it starts in one corner and goes to the other then goes off once you press a button on the pad indicating the direction it was heading then another one comes on and you do the same. I only see 4 out of the 15 isihara plates and i failed.

لا تخلي الكلام الى قاله يأثر فيك لانه يمكن العمى الالوان الى عنده من النوع الى ما يشوف الاخضر والاحمر

انا الي عندي تقريباً فالاخضر والاحمر لاكن لما اشوف مصابيح المدرج او الطيارة بكل وضوح اعرف اي واحد اخضر و اي واحد احمر
الرينج الي عندي اقل
Omar Alawadhi غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس