درجة الضيافة

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 23 - 08 - 2005
المشاركات: 65
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 233
نواف مازال في بداية الطريق
افتراضي رد: (حصري ) كيف تصنع مقصورتك الخاصة (اهداء للأعضاء الراغبين بصناعة المقصورة البيتية )

Here is a close up shot of Steve's handiwork. Steve painted and detailed these knobs. Reallly nice work. We will be able to start supplying these shortly. We are targetting around $3 to $4 each.

Good fortune was with us again as we took ownership of our Crew Seats. These are the same seats used in many Flight Training Devices (FTDs). We are just analyzing the best way to fix them to the Flightdeck Floor. One of the nice features of these Seats is the Swivel fefature that allows us easier access in and out.

The above shot shows a new approach we are taking with regards to improving the overall lighting of our panels. The panel on the right is a new NOVA from the B717. On the left is the same panel but with some "difuser" material added to the reverse side. This Adhesive Vinyl material is able to disperse light quite evenly across the sheet. At the same time it totally imporves daytime viewing. We have worked with paint to achieve this but found this new approach excellent as well.

Great shot of Ron working on the shell. Ron is reinforcing the structure by adding aluminum strips on the inside window frames and then rivetting together. Not only is it strong but it looks great! I might have to look at adding rivets around the full window area!

Here is another shot of the rivets. Eventually we will paint the shell, the rivets will add a nice touch.

Here is a glimpse at a custom project we are currently working on. Steve is helping me in a big way and I am thankful to have his expertise. Above, you can see Steve tightening some toggle switches. The Clear plexi backer has been painted to blend in better with the NOVA panels on top. You can see a few Decals from the kit we make. This color is lighter than our usual NG color but available as well.

The B737NG Overhead, Main section. Still have to add the "AFT" portion and the front Angled parts. Really something to see this go together. I wish our 320 Overhead was this far along! Soon... I still have to add some graphical elements to the above. You can see one of the Knobs Steve created. Steve has agreed to help produce these as we get so many people asking for them. We also found some great adjustable Rotary Selectors, 2 to 12 step ones. Excellent for building.

Here is a pic of myself (Left) and Steve. You can see that we have torn the interiour of the sim down yet again as we work on various elements. One of the biggest steps we will be taking is with an "Interface" system currently in develpment. We have an amazing software/hardware person working closely with us on a setup that will allow us to communicate with FS, Magenta and more. Details to be announced soon. Test test test..
نواف غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس