|مشاركة [ 1 ]|
اهم 100 سؤال فى اى مقابلة شخصية فى شركات الطيران
تحياتى لكم اقدم لكم اهم 100 سؤال من الممكن ان تطرح عليك اثناء المقابلة الشخصية فى اى شركة طيران ... اتمنى للجميع الفائدة
100 pilot common interview questions for the interview day:
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. Why did you leave your last job?
3. What is the importance of proficiency in several languages for a pilot?
4. What can you tell me about pilot responsibilities?
5. How would you behave as the pilot of a plane during an emergency?
6. Did you ever have to modify the flight course in the past?
7. What are your... career goals for Pilot?
8. What is your greatest weakness?
9. What kind of salary are you looking for Pilot?
10. Why do you think you would do well Pilot?
11. What motivates you to do your best on the Pilot?
12. How would you know you were successful on this Pilot?
13. Who have been your role model’s, or who has had the most influence on you?
14. What are some goal’s that you had that were never achieved, and how did you deal with it?
15. We have a 5:30am show every morning, how do you feel about that?
16. The Capt. continues an approach beyond minimum’s, he tell’s you that he’s shot this approach a 1,000 times, know’s the area, and everything’s fine. What will you do?
17. You find your Capt. drinking before a flight, how will you handle this?
18. You are talking to the Capt., and you smell alcohol. Although you didn’t see him drinking, what would you do?
19. The aircraft is loaded way beyond gross wt., the Capt. tell’s you that he does this all the time, and the aircraft will fly. What do you do?
20. You have been cleared for take-off, upon getting airborne with the gear in the well’s, what kind of conversation are you going to have with the Capt?
21. I see your flying various twin’s, do they all have a critical engine?
22. What is the most difficult decision that you have had to make? Aviation or non-aviation related? What did you learn from it?
23. If you were a professional pilot and had an early morning trip; how would you prepare yourself for this trip?
24. Discuss a bad situation which you managed to turn around?
25. If you could no longer fly due to medical reasons; what would you do?
26. Besides good pay why do you want to be a professional pilot?
27. What makes a great pilot?
28. What makes a bad pilot?
29. Most people have a person in their lives that influenced their career. Who was your mentor?
30. Discuss a typical briefing of an instrument approach to minimums?
31. Your aviation career although progressing nicely is happening very slowly. How do you feel about this situation?
32. What event in your life caused you to feel the way you do about aviation and flying?
33. What are some of the limitations of your aircraft and yourself?
34. If you attain all your goals as a professional pilot what do you intend to give back to aviation?
35. What made you choose to apply to Pilot position?
36. What have you learned from your past jobs?
37. What do you know about the position of Pilot position?
38. What are key tasks for Pilot position?
39. What are top 3 knowledge/top 3 skills for Pilot position?
40. What are KRAs/outputs of position: Pilot position?
41. How to measure/appraise your position: Pilot position?
42. What do you know about this company?
43. Describe two or three major trends in your field?
44. Did you choose this profession/field?
45. What tertiary qualifications have you attained that related to Pilot position?
46. What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to Pilot position?
47. You smell smoke in the cockpit, what initial action should you take? Then what do you do?
48. The Capt. tell’s you the smoke is normal and it will clear itself, 15 minutes later the condition is growing worse. The Capt. gives you the same response.. now, what would you do?
49. The aircraft is loaded way beyond gross wt., the Capt. tell’s you that he does this all the time, and the aircraft will fly. What do you do?
50. Can you brief this approach?
51. What is V one?
52. Which one’s do not, and why?
53. Can you define Balanced Field Length?
54. You find yourself flying with an arrogant Capt., and you have a real personality clash, how do you deal with this?
55. We see your flying a _________. Tell us about this aircraft. ( the question’s are endless here with engine’s and system’s, etc.)
56. Based on your aircraft discuss a flight in IFR as well as icing-conditions?
57. How would you rate yourself in relation to communication skills, dependability, and integrity? 1-10
58. What can you bring to this company?
59. Have you ever had an Emergency?
60. How did you deal with it?
61. How did you get started in Aviation?
62. What goal’s do you have?
63. Where do you see yourself in 10 year’s?
64. What is your greatest accomplishment?
65. How would you fly this SID?
66. We see, your flying various type’s of aircraft for different companies, how will you feel about coming to work here and just flying one type of aircraft. Will it become monotonous, boring?
67. What have you been doing since your last job?
68. Why did you resign from your job?
69. What problems have you encountered at work?
70. What do you expect from a supervisor?
71. What was the biggest accomplishment in this position?
72. What did you like or dislike about your previous job?
73. How did you handle challenges?
74. What were your starting and final levels of compensation?
75. What were your expectations for the job?
76. Have you ever had difficulty working with a manager?
77. What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
78. Give me an example of a time when you had to think out of the box?
79. Tell me about your proudest achievement?
80. Tell me about a project you worked on that required heavy analytical thinking?
81. Tell me about a time when you failed?
82. Tell me about a time you faced an ethical dilemma?
83. How would you tackle the first 90 days?
84. How would your past experience translate into success in this job?
85. Tell me about an assignment that was too difficult for you. How did you resolve the issue?
86. How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
87. Tell me about a time when you helped resolve a dispute between others.
88. What position do you prefer on a team working on a project?
89. What has been your biggest professional disappointment?
90. Tell me about the most fun you have had on the job?
91. What are the most difficult decisions to make?
92. Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
93. When was the last time you were angry? What happened?
94. How do you handle stress/pressure?
95. Describe the pace at which you work?
96. How would you describe your work style?
97. Describe a typical work week?
98. How will your greatest strength help you perform?
99. Describe a time when your workload was heavy?
100. How will you achieve your goals?
COPY FROM Scientific Committee EGYCPS(Egyptian Civilian Pilots Syndicate)
|مشاركة [ 2 ]|
leader of SimSkyTeam
][ مشرف قسم ][
][ ساحة الطائرات ][
موضوع مفيد جدا ،،
صراحة لن يخلوا عنها أى سؤال أثناء الإنترفيو ،،
هام : لا أحد يتعجب أحد إن الأسئلة بالإنجليزية ! ،، لأن المقابلة حق التقديم على الوظيفة راح تكون إنجلش
شكرا على الموضوع الهام كابتن ،،
|مشاركة [ 3 ]|
الله يعطيك العافيه
وفعلا الانقلش مهم لاي مقابله
|الأعضاء الذين قالوا شكراً لـ owen hassan على المشاركة المفيدة:||
عابد محمد ال (22-09-2014)
|مشاركة [ 4 ]|
عمل رائع تسلم يدي كابتن
|الأعضاء الذين قالوا شكراً لـ mohamed nasser على المشاركة المفيدة:||
عابد محمد ال (22-09-2014)
|مشاركة [ 5 ]|
عضو خط الطيران
مشكور واي شخص يبي يصير طكيار عليه بثنتين الحاسب الالي واللغة الانجليزية
|مشاركة [ 6 ]|
عضو خط الطيران
رد: اهم 100 سؤال فى اى مقابلة شخصية فى شركات الطيران
جزاك الله خيرا
|الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)|
|أدوات الموضوع||إبحث في الموضوع|
|الموضوع||كاتب الموضوع||المنتدى||مشاركات||آخر مشاركة|
|سؤال عن شركات الطيران الخاصة بمصر||heba heba||الضيافة الجوية وسلامة المقصورة - InFlight Service & Cabin Safety||4||25-08-2012 11:21 AM|
|"الإمارات" بالإثباتات: 7 مليارات يورو تلقتها 13 شركة في "تحالف ستار" كدعم حكومي||!.:الإمارات:.!||المقالات الصحفية Rumours &News||7||04-08-2012 08:24 PM|
|«بيتك للأبحاث»: المنطقة مهيأة لنمو الطيران المنخفض التكاليف||(AirArabia)||المقالات الصحفية Rumours &News||0||13-06-2012 01:49 PM|
|المستقبل ليس زاهياً بالنسبة لجميع شركات الطيران الخليجية||عاشق A380||المقالات الصحفية Rumours &News||1||18-04-2012 01:47 AM|
|الاستحواذات الخليجية في شركات طيران أوروبية استثمار استراتيجي محفوف بالمخاطر||عاشق A380||المقالات الصحفية Rumours &News||0||04-03-2012 02:01 PM|