تاريخ التسجيل: 02 - 10 - 2019
المشاركات: 3
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
Mo96 مازال في بداية الطريق
Sudanair Skies aero academy

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله
كنت عايز رأيكو في اكاديمية skies aero في السويد لو عن تجربة او الدراسة في السويد بشكل عام
راسلت الاكاديمية و قالولي انهم بيضمنو وظيفة مع احد خطوط الطيران اللي متعاقدة معاهم بيعطو الرخصة الاوروبية و تمن الكورس 60,000يورو تنصحوني بيها ؟
Mo96 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-11-2019, 04:11 PM  
  مشاركة [ 2 ]
Mo96 Mo96 غير متواجد حالياً
عضو خط الطيران

Mo96 Mo96 غير متواجد حالياً
عضو خط الطيران

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
افتراضي رد: Skies aero academy

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO BECOME AN AIRLINE PILOT?

EUR 59,200

Is this price all inclusive or do I have to pay anything else?
This price includes ALL COST OF TRAINING, including flight bag with Ipad and complete ATPL literature, classroom instruction, flight instruction, aircraft, fuel, landing fees, MCC course etc. What is not included is the Civil Aviation Authority fees of total 1,200 EUR and Medical Class 1 examination fee of 1,600 EUR. This will be paid directly to the authority.

Do I have to pay everything at once?
No, you will pay in 6 instalments throughout the course.

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO BE ACCEPTED AS A STUDENT PILOT?
You need to be minimum 17 years old and have secondary school education.
In addition you need to pass the pre entry test which is including Mathematics and English.
You also need to be medically fit to pass the EASA Medical examination.

WHERE CAN I STAY DURING MY TRAINING?

You can stay at our student campus next to the school. Student rooms are provided on sharing basis, the standard is simple and low-cost (EUR 200 per month incl. water, electricity and WIFI).

WHEN CAN I START?

You can start on January 13 2020, or if that is too early we have another start date on April 13 2020. Do you need a VISA for Sweden? Don’t worry, we will help you with this 😊

WILL YOU PROVIDE ME WITH A JOB?

If you pass our pre-entry assessment with highest score (airline standard), then yes we will provide you with a job with one of our partner airlines.

If you pass our pre-entry assessment with normal score, then it is up to you to prove that you are up to standard during the training program. Our partner airlines are continuously monitoring our students progress.
Mo96 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد
أكاديميات ومدارس الطيران Academic School

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
مشكلتي في دراسة الطيران عبر مكتب glorious wings و اكاديمية skies academy Aviationist أكاديميات ومدارس الطيران Academic School 5 28-05-2020 04:04 PM
افضل اكاديميه لدراسه الطيران والعمل بامريكا Hillsboro Aero Academy Abdoezz أكاديميات ومدارس الطيران Academic School 0 02-03-2018 06:32 AM
Cadet Program (Skies Aviation) OmarAbdelmajid أكاديميات ومدارس الطيران Academic School 2 19-11-2014 08:21 PM
IVAO Crystal Skies [Event] الكابتن الحالم اعلانات وتقارير IVAO 3 14-12-2013 01:50 PM
تعلم الطيران في كندا عن طريق AERO ACADEMY علوش 1991 أكاديميات ومدارس الطيران Academic School 15 10-05-2011 08:24 PM

الساعة الآن 02:05 AM.