المشاركات: 24
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 192
tawfeek مازال في بداية الطريق
افتراضي ASSALAM ALIKOUM PLEASE HELP

assalam alikoum wa rahmatou allahi ta3ala wa barakatouhou
good morning everyone
the reason im writing this thread is because im seeking help to get through the training that ettihad airways offers for internationals , i am originally from algeria north africa and i currently live in the united states and i am a student pilot (about to get my PPA) i received this email that im going to post here with the reply i sent to ettihad
the problem here is the age limit , they are asking for 18-26 and im currently 28 turning 29 soon (august)
and i would love if there is someone here who can do something and i will pay any price for it i would really really appreciate it , here are the details of the emails , please let me know guys if possible , wallahi i would owe it to anyone who can do something about it thanks a lot in advance , here is my email and my cell phone numbers or leave me yours and i will call you
[email protected]
+1 917 945 1231

Cadet Pilot Assessment - Frankfurt

Inbox
X

Reply to all
Forward
Reply by chat
Filter messages like this
Print
Add to Contacts list
Delete this message
Report phishing
Report not phishing
Show original
Show in fixed width font
Show in variable width font
Message text garbled?
Why is this spam/nonspam?

Cadet PilotDear Applicant, We are pleased to inform you that your first stage of assessm...
Feb 5 (7 days ago)

toufik zarouri

to Cadet
show details 8:15 PM (11 minutes ago)

Good morning sir/madame
i am pleased to receive your invitation to take part of the first assessment session for ETTIHAD AIRWAYS cadet pilot programme, Ettihad airways is the best company in the world , at least by my standards
i am ready and willing to serve this company and help its growth and ensure the highest standards in quality and service if i get elected .
however , my only problem is that i am 28 years old instead of 26,by confusion when i applied i looked at the UAE nationals programme where it says the age limit is 30 and i truly appologize for that
but please , if you give me a chance , i will promess i will be the best candidate and i will make your investment in me worth every penny and every effort
i am currently employed at JFK airport on terminal 4(where i can watch Ettihads A340 almost everyday) so i have a very good knowledge of airline operations and safety procedures , at the same time , i am at the final stage of obtaining my private licence certificate , i have about 60 college credits from an Aeronautical institution (vaughn college of aeronautics and technology www.vaughn.edu) .i graduated from high school with very good notes (science stream) i am most ready than ever for this position , all i need is a chance and i will owe it to the company for ever
again , i hope you will take my letter into consideration and i really appreciate your time and efforts and im looking forward to hearing from you soon
LONG LIFE TO ETTIHAD
toufik zarouri
New York
USA
- Hide quoted text -

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 7:11 AM, Cadet Pilot <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that your first stage of assessment for Etihad Airways' Cadet Pilot Programme will be held at 2.00 p.m. on the 24th of March, 2009 at the Radisson SAS Hotel, Franklinstrasse 65, D-60486 Frankfurt.

·The assessment will last approximately 4 hours and will consist of 6 Aptitude Tests, there will be no interview.
·Travel arrangements to the assessment location is your responsibility; Etihad Airways will not reimburse you for transportation, visa and travel costs.
·You should arrive at least 50 minutes prior to your confirmed time in order to register your attendance. Any late arrivals will not be included in the session, so please arrive promptly.
·Please bring your original passport for identification purposes.

Please ensure you have read and understood the full details of the programme as listed on our website and;
·You are aged between 18 and 26.
·You are not currently a holder of a CPL or Frozen ATPL
·You have an accredited secondary school diploma or higher with proven pass grades in Physics, Mathematics and English.
·If you have been assessed previously for the Cadet Pilot Program at Etihad Airways, please ensure 6 months have passed from your last date of assessment.
·You understand your financial responsibilities should you be successful.

Should you be UNABLE to attend the assessment please be kind enough to send us an email.

Thank you for your interest in our Cadet Pilot Program. For further information feel free to send us an email to [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you soon.

Best regards,

Cadet Pilot
Recruitment Team

Etihad Airways
PO Box 35566,
Abu Dhabi,
United Arab Emirates

www.etihadairways.com

The National Airline of the United Arab Emirates
tawfeek غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-02-2009, 02:51 PM  
  مشاركة [ 2 ]
الصورة الرمزية Cpt.Ahmad
Cpt.Ahmad Cpt.Ahmad غير متواجد حالياً

..مراقب قسم الاكاديميات..
Advisory Flight Academy

تاريخ التسجيل: 12 - 10 - 2007
الدولة: Over Flying FL350
العمر: 32
المشاركات: 1,730
شكر غيره: 11
تم شكره 53 مرة في 20 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 4061
Cpt.Ahmad يستحق الثقة والتقديرCpt.Ahmad يستحق الثقة والتقديرCpt.Ahmad يستحق الثقة والتقديرCpt.Ahmad يستحق الثقة والتقديرCpt.Ahmad يستحق الثقة والتقديرCpt.Ahmad يستحق الثقة والتقديرCpt.Ahmad يستحق الثقة والتقديرCpt.Ahmad يستحق الثقة والتقديرCpt.Ahmad يستحق الثقة والتقديرCpt.Ahmad يستحق الثقة والتقديرCpt.Ahmad يستحق الثقة والتقدير

مشاهدة أوسمتي

Cpt.Ahmad Cpt.Ahmad غير متواجد حالياً

..مراقب قسم الاكاديميات..
Advisory Flight Academy

الصورة الرمزية Cpt.Ahmad

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 12 - 10 - 2007
الدولة: Over Flying FL350
العمر: 32
المشاركات: 1,730
شكر غيره: 11
تم شكره 53 مرة في 20 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 4061
Cpt.Ahmad يستحق الثقة والتقديرCpt.Ahmad يستحق الثقة والتقديرCpt.Ahmad يستحق الثقة والتقديرCpt.Ahmad يستحق الثقة والتقديرCpt.Ahmad يستحق الثقة والتقديرCpt.Ahmad يستحق الثقة والتقديرCpt.Ahmad يستحق الثقة والتقديرCpt.Ahmad يستحق الثقة والتقديرCpt.Ahmad يستحق الثقة والتقديرCpt.Ahmad يستحق الثقة والتقديرCpt.Ahmad يستحق الثقة والتقدير
افتراضي رد: ASSALAM ALIKOUM PLEASE HELP

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
يلي فهمتو من حضرتك انو عندك مشكله بلعمر فانت حضرتك عمرك 28 سنة ومقبل على ال 29 سنه وهني طالبين العمر لازم يكون من 18 سنة وحتى 26 سنة واظن انو مشكلة العمر هاي مابتنحل بطريقه او اخرى لانو شركات الطيران تسعى لانو تحصل شخص صغير العمر لحتى تقدر تستخدمه لفتره وتضمن بقائه معاها .
بلاخر للاسف مابقدر اساعدك بهلامر سوا انو اتمنى لك التوفيق ان شاء الله تحياتي .
التوقيع  Cpt.Ahmad
Advisory Flight Academy
Pilot Training Development
Ahmad Al-hamdan
Cpt.Ahmad غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-02-2009, 12:19 AM  
  مشاركة [ 3 ]
الصورة الرمزية abd2006alg
abd2006alg abd2006alg غير متواجد حالياً
هاوي طيران

تاريخ التسجيل: 26 - 05 - 2007
الدولة: في قمرة الطائرة
المشاركات: 196
تم شكره مرة واحدة في مشاركة واحدة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 221
abd2006alg مازال في بداية الطريق
abd2006alg abd2006alg غير متواجد حالياً
هاوي طيران

الصورة الرمزية abd2006alg

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 26 - 05 - 2007
الدولة: في قمرة الطائرة
المشاركات: 196
تم شكره مرة واحدة في مشاركة واحدة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 221
abd2006alg مازال في بداية الطريق
افتراضي رد: ASSALAM ALIKOUM PLEASE HELP

حبيبنا ماكانش مشكل
روح عقب الإمتحان مبعدا شوف واش يقولولك
ربي يعاونك
التوقيع  abd2006alg
abd2006alg غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
alikoum, assalam
أكاديميات ومدارس الطيران Academic School

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 10:28 AM.